- Gift Cards are valid until Three months from the date of issuance.
- We retain the right to reject any gift card/ store credit usage that are found unacceptable.
- Can be used for online purchases or offline purchases.
- Our Gift Cards do not fall under the scope of the payment services or electronic money regulation. The purchase of a Gift Card is the purchase of a means of payment; it does not constitute a deposit. You will not earn interest on the balance of a Gift Card.
HOW TO USE YOUR GIFT CARDS:
- There are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- It is not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- The Gift Card may be used in full or part payment for purchases. In the case of part payment, the person using the Gift Card will be required to pay the outstanding amount of the purchase by alternative means, for example, cash or debit or credit card.
- You will be held liable for the value of all transactions if We believe, or have reason to suspect that:
a - You failed to meet our minimum spending requirements.
b - Your Gift Card or details of its security features safe; or
c - An undue or unreasonable period of delay elapsed in between Your Gift Card being lost or stolen and Your notifying Customer Services of the loss or theft.
- We may ask for personal information and evidence of Your identity before we issue a Gift Card to You. We do so to combat fraud, money laundering and other financial crime. We also use this information to identify You and Your Gift Card in the event that it is lost or stolen. We only keep this information for as long as necessary and for the purposes described.
- If You fail to provide Us with the requested evidence of identity, or if at Our sole discretion We are not satisfied with the evidence You have presented to Us, We reserve the right not to issue a Gift Card to You. Our decision shall be final and We shall not be obliged to provide a reason for refusing to issue a Gift Card to You.
- In our event, Online Gift Cards, We may carry out electronic identification checks to verify Your identity.
- We are committed to ensuring that all of the personal information We hold is secured, protected and used responsibly at all times. We comply with current data protection legislation.
- You are responsible for keeping Your Gift Card and the associated details safe. You must take all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of the Gift Card and the associated details. Do not disclose details associated with the Gift Card to anyone except where it is absolutely necessary. For example, when carrying out a transaction or when passing the Gift Card to another individual as a gift or gesture.
- These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time for legal, regulatory or security reasons or to enable the proper delivery of the Gift Card scheme. If any changes are made they will be publicised two months before the changes take effect (unless law requires Us to make a more immediate change) and copies of the revised terms and conditions will be made available on our website.
- Due to the nature of Gift Card programmes, it is often difficult or impossible for Us to contact each individual cardholder in the event of a change to these terms and conditions. It is therefore the responsibility of both the Gift Card purchaser and the recipient to check the website here regularly for changes to terms and conditions. We will assume that You have done so and will be entitled to assume You have accepted any changes to these terms and conditions unless You notify Us otherwise.